This coming Academic Year 2016 (the 2nd semester), College of Health Systems Management, Naresuan University is pleased to announce that it offers 5 scholarships at postgraduate level for qualified international students in any country of origin to study at the college as it is gearing towards becoming a highly standardised body providing quality teaching and research arrays for interested health practitioners. These candidates are also seen as research assistants who could play significant roles in driving research publications forward.
Applicant’s qualifications :
- Be a bachelor degree or master degree holder
- Must hold a minimum of English proficiency score from either TOEFL or IELTS asshown in the table below (unless indicated otherwise by your specific graduate program requirements) ***Valid not older than 2 years***
|English Proficiency Test||Master Degree||Doctoral Degree|
|Paper based TOEFL||470||500|
|Computer based TOEFL||150||173|
|Internet based TOEFL||50||61|
Submission of required documents :
An applicant is required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Educational background document/certificate of degree
- Official closed transcript of records (if you apply for Ph.D. study, records of master and bachelor's degrees must be submitted).
- An English proficiency score. Only the score of an English proficiency test obtained from these testing agencies: TOEFL or IELTS is accepted unless English is the official language of the country.
- Two official recommendation letters written in the letter head of referee’s university
- One-page statement of purpose, which includes field and level of study that you would like to apply for
- Photocopy of passport (bearer’s details) or ID Card
- One-page CV affixed with a recent photo
- A less than 6 month medical examination result
*Failure to submit any required document stated above will result in a denial of your application.
Benefit package :
A selected candidate is entitled to receive the followings:
- An international airfare ticket (economy class) from country of origin to Bangkok,Thailand and domestic transfer arrangement to Phitsanulok and a return international airfare ticket (economy class) upon graduation
- Tuition fee and international student fee waivers throughout the length of the study
- On-campus accommodation, excluding liability fee, monthly electricity bill, etc
- Health Insurance: the student must apply for a one-month policy (January 2017 costing not more than 60 USD) from his/her home country, and the university will do the reimbursement upon his/her arrival. The original receipt is required for this process.
- 6,000.- Bht of monthly allowance. Please prepare personal expenses for the first three months (January to March 2017) as monthly allowance is being processed and deposited to the opened bank account.
- Thai Non-ED visa application and its renewal throughout the length of the study.The original receipt must be requested and is obligatory for the reimbursement.
- 4,000.- Bht for study material per academic year
- One-time thesis/dissertation proposal fee and thesis/dissertation defense fee
Study contract :
It is a requirement that a selected candidate sign a ‘Contract for Graduate Student Scholarship, Academic Year 2016’ with the university and be bound by its terms and legal obligations. This contract is to be sent to the applicant to review prior to the selection process.
Important dates :
Interested applicants should note the following important dates:
Application period of scholarships in the Academic Year 2016. Applications sent after the deadline will not be considered.
|October 1 to December 21, 2016|
Announcement of selected candidates
|December 26, 2016|
Communication between the college and selected candidates regarding travel arrangement and Non-Immigrant Type ED visa preparation
|December 27, 2016 - January 4, 2017|
Arrival of students
|January 8, 2017|
Orientation for international students
|January 9, 2017|
Signing of contract
|January 9, 2017|
Second semester starts
|January 9, 2017|
*Schedule is subject to change if necessary.
Download Application Form
- Scholarship application form